Saturday, June 28, 2014

Imitation is the greatest form of flattery!

I admit it openly. Sometimes I don't have an original idea in my head. If it weren't for Pinterest and the Internet in general I may NEVER do anything creative.  Sometimes, I can come up with something kinda cool on my own and I love to post it.  A while back I posted this Sea Street card on my blog and then onto Pinterest.  It gets a bunch of shares which makes me quite proud :)

We do a card swap as part of my monthly hostess club meeting. My friend Patty made a very cool Sea Street card.  She asked if I recognized it from Pinterest.  Recognize it? I posted it!!  She had no clue :)  I gotta say, I felt like a proud mama. I got to see my card inspire someone who had no idea I was their inspiration AND I get to keep it.  Patty's card is on the left, mine on the right.  It made me happy!!

No comments: