Monday, June 30, 2014

Big Ways, Small Ways to use the Envelope Punch Board

I'm working on a swap card that focuses on the use of the Envelope Punch Board. Hummm...Aside from making envelopes, I enjoy the file tab look that the punch creates. Using that as my inspiration, this is my first pass at my design for the swap. Whatcha think?
So, the quick run down on what I did.  The background was made using the new Designer Masks that had been spritzed with a Reinker/Alcohol combination. I added some Washi Tape to the top of a piece of Whisper White cardstock and used the Envelope Punch Board to create the "file tab". Score. Fold. Stamp using Something To Say.  To keep the little file tab closed, I punched the heart from Something To Say with the new small heart punch in the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack and attached it just to the side of the file tab with a Dimensional.

I'm not sure if this is my swap yet or not.  I'm going to keep playing and see what else I can come up with!

No comments: