Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Thinking of You Work of Art


I've been thinking of you :)  One of my favorite color combinations ~ Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo and Rich Razzelberry ~ were the inspiration for today's Work of Art. This is of of the cards that will be featured in my June Stamp-A-Stack. So easy, so versatile, so HAPPY!!

I've really been enjoying stamping with Work of Art.  The stamp set has proven to be incredibly versatile.  While it looks like it's just some watercolor swooshes, it's really so much more!  It's polka dots, stripes, backgrounds, rainbows, and on and on and on!  We're going to explore how much you can do with the Work of Art SAS.

June 29th is the day to visit my stamp room to work on some BEAUTIFUL cards that can be customized for any occasion.  Sign up on my Meetup site by clicking this link. While you don't need to have your own Work of Art stamp set, I'm offering a special purchase incentive for anyone coming to the class who orders by June 15. We'll also have a special EXTRA card stack for anyone who has their own Work of Art Stamp set!

Register today to reserve your spot! Happy Stamping!!

No comments: