Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Greetings from Sea Street

Confession...when I went to take this photo I had to use my sleeve to move the dust off of my table. I've never been accused of being a decent housekeeper. My skills lie in other areas. At least that's the story I'm going with.

I wanted to play a little bit with some of the other new pre-order products I received aside from the Blendabilities. Don't get me wrong, I love the new markers but my new stamps aren't getting any love. So for your stamping pleasure, meet Sea Street. Totally outside my normal collection of images, I think this little octopus and his friends have some potential. I always have trouble with birthday cards for guys. I think this one works quite well. I want to do more with that adorable little lobster and his crabby friend (you haven't met him yet.) I have a scrapbook layout working in my head for this set, too. If I can figure out how to make really cool sand I think I'm in business.

The greeting comes from Sassy Salutations. The Designer Series Paper is also from the sneak peek but darned if I can remember the name. It coordinates with Sea Street so it won't be hard to spot in the catalog :) Colors used are Real Red, Coastal Cabana, Night of Navy and a little Pumpkin Pie for the goldfish accents.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ooooh, I like! Can't wait for the Scrapbook pages.