Monday, May 19, 2014

Blendabilities Girlfriends

Meet my new girlfriends.  I haven't named them yet but I can already tell we're going to be seeing a lot of each other.  They like the same things I do...martinis, shopping and martinis. They love to stamp. They totally "get me." And don't they look great in their Blendabilities dresses?
Continuing my love of Stampin' Blendabilities.  I really can't get enough of these markers. I think I deserve some props for branching out from "the flower" as my family is now calling it. I wanted to do something fun with the girls and I thought these cards fit the bill. In This Together is the name of this new Stampin' Up! set scheduled to launch on June 2 with the 2014-2015 catalog. They are great images to practice using your Blendabilities.

Want your own Stampin Blendabilities RIGHT NOW? Join my Korner Krazy Stampers team and select $125 in Stampin' Up! merchandise of your choice for just $99. That merchandise bundle can include all of the currently available Stampin Blendabilities markers. PLUS you will get 30% off your next order and a 20% discount all the time. It's a great deal for all you Krazy Stampers out there. Click the link at the top of the page or just click right here to get started!

Until next time, Happy Stamping!

No comments: