Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Mixing up the color

Yes, this is a little more Rainbow Bright than anything I would call "usable" but it serves a purpose. I had a dream about my Stampin' Blendabilities last night and I just had to try it first thing this morning. In my post last week about the Blendabilities I showed samples of how the light, medium, and dark markers of each color set worked together to create beautiful gradation and blended color. What happens when you start to mix the colors?? Well, if you're me at 7 am you get this crazy rainbow of flavor :)
Clearly, I was in a little bit of a hurry but what I learned is that the possibilities with Stampin' Blendabilities are endless! My favorite combinations (so far) are Cherry Cobbler with Pumpkin Pie (top center) and Costal Cabana with Elegant Eggplant (right center).  I probably won't be attempting to blend Rich Razzelberry with Old Olive again anytime soon (you find it!)
Can't wait to play some more. Will be excited to mix and blend something I can put on a card :)

No comments: