Thursday, February 23, 2012

Scrampin' in Extreme Grunge

Last night I got a rare opportunity to spend a few hours in my stamp room doing a little scrapbooking.  I'm heading to a crop this weekend with some friends and I want to have my layouts ready to receive photos. My goal is to get our trip to Wisconsin last year in a book before Saturday night is over.  Meaning...I have lots of layouts to make before I get there.

I decided to use the March Scramp Klub as the inspiration for my pages.  Granted, the colors are different, the layouts are a bit different, and I added an extra stamp set that we won't be using in the klub but the inspiration is there :)  I used Grunge Rock and Extreme Elements to make these layouts.  Cherry Cobbler, Basic Gray, and Basic Black were my colors for this book.  (Pacific Point is the primary color for March Scramp Klub)  These pages turned out just smashingly good!  I'm so excited to get my pictures on these pages!

Now, I just need to make about 6 more layout pages and try not to forget my Notes & Details set for journaling and I should be all set for Saturday night :)

No comments: