Thursday, July 31, 2014

Getting ready for Christmas without a Christmas Stamp Set

Yes, I know.  Nobody wants to think about Christmas, much less, winter at this point in time.  I feel like we've barely even had a summer!  That said, it really is time for the crafty-hearted folks to start thinking about their holiday crafting.  Every year around the middle of December I find myself rushing to get my holiday cards MADE and out the door.  I always say, "Next year I'm going to get these done early."  THIS YEAR is my year. (Never heard that from a Cubs fan before, have ya?)

On Saturday, August 16 and Monday, August 18 I will be offering the "Getting ready for Christmas without a Christmas stamp set" class.  Join me to make 20 cards, all holiday themed, without using one single stamp that comes in a "holiday themed" stamp set.

These cards are quick and easy, appropriate for all skill levels, but each has a certain zing that catches your attention and gets that little "ah ha" moment!

To register for the Saturday class, click this link -->  http://www.meetup.com/kellistamps4u/events/197960662/
To register for Monday's session, click this link -->  http://www.meetup.com/kellistamps4u/events/197960762/

Bring a friend who is new to Kelli's Korner and you will both get matching envelopes included in your class for FREE!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can we purchase that Train set or is it included with the class? (or you saving for the monthly scrap/card class?) So excited, so many classes!!!

Kelli Waters said...

The stamp set is Travler. You can get it at the following link http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=134513&dbwsdemoid=2047137