Thursday, December 11, 2014

It's a sneak peek...From the Herd

Have I really not posted anything since August??  Holy cow. How life gets in the way of the little extras.  Life at our house got a little out of control for a while.  I seem to have said that quite a bit over the last couple years, huh?  That's what I love about crafting, though. It's always there when the dust settles. If I can get my act together, I'd have months worth of blog posts...one day at a time :)

I just got my Occasions Mini Catalog pre-order this week.  This is quite possibly one of my favorite catalogs that Stampin' Up! has ever put out.  The stamp sets are amazing. the accessories are awesome.  I love the colors.  It's just GOOD.  It put me in a super mood to start to play with all of my new goodies...and gave me an awesome creative outlet.

I got out my Blendabilities to play with this new Herd of beasts.There might just be some new Blendabilities colors to play with starting in January.  I won't confirm or deny anything but do you see anything you've not seen before??  You should :)  The new From the Herd stamp set spoke to me as soon as I saw it. So, I stamped, I colored and now, I have a lovely belated card since that's the way I tend to roll these days.

I'm gonna try to do this a little more frequently.  I might even post some of the other non-stamping projects I've been working on.  Maybe. We'll see :)

No comments: